As Season 4 winds down on AMC, we're spinning it up with a Season 2 review!
Yea, though we walk through valley of the shadow of Season 2 of The Walking Dead, we shall fear no sluggish plot pacing, nor foolhardy female characters, for it's The Walking Dead and almost completely ruin-proof. Don't take that as a challenge, Mr. Kirkman.
This week's news!
3. Goodreads offers up some lists of zombie books based on reader reviews.
4. The CDC is participating in a cool event at Emory University on March 27 - a panel discussing pandemics against the backdrop of the film Contagion.
5. When author Connie Wills wrote her 1992 "Doomsday Book" about a time traveler visiting 14th century England, she wrote extensively about influenza and the Black Death, subjects which warm the cockles of H.A.'s heart. In other news, Stuart's heart was recently confirmed cockle-free.
6. The Guardian recently published an article about a NASA-funded study that models a global societal collapse some time in the next 15 years. Hooray!
8. In a move that induces instant head-scratching, a Fox station has announced plans to broadcast a family-friendly, edited version of The Walking Dead! But why?
Episode 31 of Reanimated, featuring the review of Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2 of The Walking Dead
Email us! email@example.com or Tweeter us!