Awed by cavalcade of zombie royalty in Doc of the Dead
Reanimated went all high-brow with a documentary this week, and then boasted to its friends at the raquet club over a mint julep. Well, it did the first one of those things anyway. Also some zombie news happened, so there's that.
1. The game studio behind Payday and Payday 2 is making an FPS co-op Walking Dead game! And it has a trailer that freaked out Stuart while H.A. just harumphed and filed her nails.
2. The real photo Nick Frost took on the set of Shaun of the Dead!  maybe ... since Flickr identifies the camera as a Fujifilm FinePix 4800 Zoom, not the disposable that Nick Frost uses in the film. Either way, I want to believe!
3. It was only a matter of time. Chinese State media makes odd announcements regarding ebola.
4. An oddly lengthy article from Huffington Post about a zombie chicken.
6. Life After Beth hit the theaters and The New York Times review is out. NYTimes is no Reanimated, but they have decent world news coverage.
Get in touch!
On the twitter @reanimatedpcast
and by email: reanimatedpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com