The rebirth of Shane and a hundred other story-arcs
Reanimated is back with another action-packed episode reviewing episodes three and four of the second season of The Walking Dead! And that's not all! There is also a bunch of kick-ass zombie news! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!! Semi-professional guest podcaster Kyle Deas is back in episode 32 to ruin a perfectly good walker-in-a-well-scene for Stuart with his logical observations.
1. Someone's making a zombie beer using actual brains! Mmm, the brains really compliment the hops nicely.
2. Chemists are making a cologne that smells like rotting corpse, inspired by TWD episode “Guts”
3. A travel site called Hopper came up with a pretty patchy method of determining which states have the most zombocalypse survivability.
Key metrics included:
4. Max Brooks participated in a Reddit IAMA, resulting in some interesting answers about World War Z (the film) as well as a bunch of other topics.
5. Walking Dead Stuff...
6. Yet another zombie college course
7. A Psych episode with Bruce Campbell and many, many zombie tropes
And now for the main event!
Save the Last One
Directors: Phil Abraham
Writers: Scott Gimple
Air Date: October 30, 2011
*Pro tip -when a character shaves their head and stares deep into their own eyes in a mirror, batshit crazy times aren’t far behind..
As an aside, Shane has a sick body.
Director: Billy Gierhart
Writer: Evan Reilly
Air Date: November 6, 2011